(as of Jul 03,2022 19:00:52 UTC - Details)
- This style is a Medicare and Diabetic approved shoe.
- Speed through the week and straight into the weekend with the lasting comfort of the Guardian.
- Waterguard™ water-resistant leather uppers with a round toe.
- Traditional lace-up closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Lightly cushioned collar for added comfort.
- Soft and breathable mesh linings.
- A removable SAS CoolStep™ Footbed features an anti-friction lining that provides a cool surface underfoot with a moisture-wicking bottom layer designed to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Features removable and odor-resistant SAS Tripad® Cushions designed to comfort all three pressure points: the inside ball, outside ball and heel for all-day support.
- Features a durable, non-marking, and slip-resistant X-Tra Grip Sole™ that meets or exceeds Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M - Medium (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Made in USA
Easy care waterguard leather upper for water resistance
SAS Foot-Shape last for a better fit
EZ Lace System lace up closure for a secure fit
Removable CoolStep cushioned footbed for added comfort